Does marketing horses sound like your dream job? We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and detail orientated creative to join our growing team in the role of Marketing Assistant.
Based in Cambridge, New Zealand, Ziba Creative is a specialist Equine Marketing Agency that creates innovative marketing for those who dare to be different. We work with some of the most prestigious studs, bloodstock agents, trainers and transport companies throughout Australasia and are poised to take the next step in our journey; growth.
This role will be an excellent gig for someone who is passionate about equine and thoroughbred marketing to gain valuable experience within a specialised niche. At Ziba, we’re big on cultivating our team and will be offering a mentoring opportunity to the successful applicant to ensure they thrive in their new role.
We’re on the hunt for someone who has the following qualities:
- Must have a genuine interest in horses and marketing
- Possesses a firm understanding of the thoroughbred industry
- Extremely detail orientated with high standards
- Highly organised and motivated
- Can work at a fast pace and is a quick learner
- A curious and creative mind
- Copywriting skills and experience using the Adobe Creative Suite considered a bonus
- Managing the diary for the company’s Managing Director
- Liaising with clients regarding projects
- Putting together marketing proposals
- Sending social media reports to clients
- Relaying creative briefs to designers and video editors
- Organising client contracts
- If based in New Zealand, the successful applicant will be required to attend photo/video shoots and horse sales
We will be considering both junior and senior applicants and are flexible with hours and location for the right candidate.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. All applications will be treated with absolute discretion.
Applications close on on the 24th of September 2020.