Following another massive year of growth and support, we’re excited to share that we’re expanding our team! We’re on the hunt for a talented equine marketer to join Ziba Creative in the role of Marketing Coordinator.
At Ziba, we work with a diverse range of equine businesses throughout Australasia, ranging from thoroughbred and standardbred studs and stables to some of the world’s leading bloodstock agents, brands, and tech companies.
We have a fun, vibrant workplace culture and are committed to providing flexibility and a work/life balance.
The perfect opportunity for someone passionate about equine marketing and the thoroughbred industry, this position will allow you to grow your skillset and work alongside a team of like-minded equine marketers.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a genuine interest in horses and marketing (preferably within thoroughbred and/or harness racing)
- Possess a firm understanding of the thoroughbred industry, including the use of relevant terminology
- Be extremely detail orientated with high standards
- Highly organised and motivated
- Can work at a fast pace and is a quick learner
- Knowledge and/or experience using Adobe Premiere Pro for video editing
- Well-developed copywriting skills and experience using the Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- A curious and creative mind
- Managing client social media accounts, including paid advertising
- Copywriting for website content, news articles and social media
- Designing and deploying email marketing campaigns
- Intermediate design work for socials and quick-fire content
- Creating marketing proposals
- Brand strategy and implementation
- Mood boarding and the development of design concepts and briefs for our graphic designer
- Managing client accounts
- Attending video and photoshoots
- Video editing
- Covering racing results for clients
- Assist with website development projects
- Create monthly Google Analytics reports for web clients
- Updating and managing website content
- Assist with the development of digital and print projects
- Preferably a minimum of two year’s experience working in a marketing role with a firm understanding of strategy
While industry experience is required for this role, we have an excellent in-house mentoring program dedicated to constantly upskilling our team, so on the job training is a possibility for the right candidate. The successful candidate can work remotely from their own home but may be required to travel occasionally for work.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. All applications will be treated with absolute discretion.
Applications close on the 10th of December 2021 and the position will commence in the New Year.